Friday, April 5, 2013

My Favorite Florist


I love having fresh flowers at home. They instantly brighten up a room, and make me feel cheerful each time I see them. The only setback is that it can be expensive to buy pretty posies each week. Enter Trader Joe's.  


Trader Joe's is just the best! If that store sold cute clothes and accessories, in addition to all of the great food, I'd buy stock in a heartbeat (is it even a publicly "traded" company?). Anyway, I've recently gotten into the habit of picking up flowers there during my weekly trip for groceries. I can truthfully say that the couple of weeks when peonies are available there is an exciting time in my life.


Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the spirit of positivity and sincere exchange, please comment in a respectful fashion.